Microsoft Dynamics CRM for marketing provides a proper framework for the businesses. It helps in the packaging, installing, and uninstalling components to match your business requirements and functionalities.
You can build, track, manage and report on your marketing efforts within Microsoft Dynamics CRM. You will be able to create targeted marketing campaigns for different customer types and increase your leads at a good pace.
Here’s why we love Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Marketing-
1. Email Marketing – Microsoft Dynamics CRM integrates your email marketing with your dynamics CRM. It manages your marketing lists and subscriptions to provide your sales team with detailed information about which emails were sent to a contact. The two connected systems bridge together marketing and sales to optimize marketing efforts and sales goals.
2. Campaign Automation – Microsoft Dynamics CRM designs automated campaigns using an easy drag-and-drop interface within it. The CRM creates complex campaigns with unique paths that vary as your contacts interact with your messaging. The conversion of leads into opportunities is achieved with the lead-nurturing marketing campaigns which are developed to nurture your sales team as well as sales of the business.
3. Landing Pages – The Microsoft Dynamics CRM improves your paid search ads and lead capture by creating customized landing pages. Your ads will send users to a relevant landing page that will capture interest and increase the chances of lead conversions. The Microsoft Dynamics CRM designs the landing pages in such a way that it can be used for gated content, where information can be captured and processed into CRM as a lead for the sales team.
4. Event Management – Microsoft Dynamics CRM integration connects your sales process to GoToWebinar, WebEx, Eventbrite and Cvent. It tracks all the information and locates it at one place making it easy to track. Event attendance can easily be tracked in the contact record, which contributes to a full view of the client’s history.
5. Website Tracking – Microsoft Dynamics CRM integration hikes up your sale by turning the anonymous visitors into identified visitors. It allows the visitors to your site will visit different pages over a period of time. Once that visitor completes a form with their information, their past history for their website is attached to their contact information. This valuable information can be an essential tool for your sales marketing team to use when contacting their leads and facilitates the lead conversions.
6. Digital Marketing Consulting – Our Digital Marketing Consultants are experienced agency veterans and can help you get on the right path to put an impact on your sales and business processes. Customer lifecycle, buying personas, nurture marketing, Canadian Anti-Spam Law (CASL) certified email marketing, social media strategy, SEO and website creation are all made available with valuable insights on how to use them efficiently. The Microsoft Dynamics CRM makes your customers 60% to 90% of the way through the buying process before they reach out to you. You just need to ensure your digital strategy, process and tools are set up properly to maximize your return from this trend.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Marketing
The Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Marketing strategy is a marketing automation solution for companies that need more than the basic email marketing to boost up their sales.
- It nurtures more sales-ready leads with multi-channel campaigns and personalized experiences across buyer’s journey based on engagement during campaigns.
- Get your sales and marketing connected with common customer data & connected automated processes with the sales team to target the right audience and multiple lead scoring models to prioritize leads.
- The Microsoft CRM development for marketing takes smarter decisions with actionable insights based on customer services interactions to improve engagement.
- CRM helps you to grow your business market with an adaptable platform that is easy to tailor, extend, and connect to other apps and services you already use.
Check Infographics given below for better understand :